Friday doTERRA BOGO – the last day for our amazing BOGOs. Buy One Petal Diffuser Get One Cassia and One Wild Orange. Two FREE essential oils, WOW! Normally $101.99 retail for all three, but TODAY ONLY, you get all three for only $47.00 wholesale/$62.66 retail. Check out our How to Order post if you need help ordering.
As the weather gets colder in certain parts of the world, now is the perfect time to start preparing for the holidays ahead. Among our favorite diffuser blends at doTERRA is this festive addition: add 2 drops of Wild Orange and 2 drops of Cassia to water in one of our favorite diffusers, the Petal Diffuser. This will quickly bring sweet holiday smells into your home! Here are a few reasons why Wild Orange, Cassia, and the Petal Diffuser are must-haves during this holiday season.
Buy a Petal Diffuser
Ranked as the most affordable diffuser doTERRA offers, the price is not its only convenient aspect. Its small size works well in any room in the house—not to mention its high mist output can cover up to 330 square feet. The Petal Diffuser is the perfect gift for friends and family members or for those new to doTERRA and diffusing essential oils.
- Substantial mist output helps purify and humidify the air
- 1, 2, and 4 hour diffuser settings
- Optional LED light (On or Off)
- Ultra-fine mist reaches up to 330 square feet
- Simple, 3-piece diffuser is easy and convenient to use
- Stable and light for the many spaces in your life
Get a Wild Orange Essential Oil
Widely known as “happiness in a bottle,” Wild Orange is truly one of the happiest and most joyful scents. Not only does it smell delicious, it also has a wide variety of health benefits. Part of its appeal is thanks to its chemical makeup—Wild Orange has a high amount of monoterpenes, which gives the oil purifying and stimulating qualities that can help enhance immunity when ingested.* The orange rind is also full of antioxidants that help maintain overall health.* The purifying properties of Wild Orange essential oil are not only useful for cleansing the air, but you can also use the oil to cleanse almost any surface around the home. For example, Wild Orange essential oil can be used to wipe down countertops or tabletops when you want to cleanse and purify them.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Uplifting to the mind and body
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck
And a Cassia
Similar to Cinnamon Bark, Cassia is a warm and spicy essential oil. Its smell is sure to bring the holiday spirit to your home. Not only does Cassia have a comforting scent, it also has calming properties and promotes an uplifting atmosphere that supports emotional health. One of Cassia oil’s most prominent health benefits is its ability to promote healthy digestion when used internally.* Along with its digestive benefits, Cassia oil can be taken internally to support healthy immune function and to maintain cardiovascular health.*
- Promotes healthy digestion when taken internally*
- Ingest to support healthy cardiovascular, metabolic, and immune function*
- Warming, uplifting aroma
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support.*
- Combine one drop with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to support healthy digestion and metabolism.*
Remember for today only, just add the Petal Diffuser (BOGO SKU 33150001) to your cart and the Cassia and Wild Orange BOGO will automatically be added upon checkout.
Limit of five per account, per household. Available in US, Canada and all NFR markets.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.