Sauteed Brussels Sprouts and Asparagus
1 bundle asparagus
12 ounces Brussels sprouts
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2–3 drops Lemon essential oil
3–4 cups water
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Halve Brussels sprouts and add to water. Boil for 4–5 minutes.
3. While Brussels sprouts are cooking, heat up skillet.
4. Drain Brussels sprouts and add extra virgin olive oil to skillet.
5. Add Brussels sprouts, sprinkle with seasoned salt.
6. Sauté Brussels sprouts for about 3 minutes, then add Lemon essential oil.
7. Add asparagus and toss. Cover skillet and let cook, tossing a few times to coat asparagus.
8. Cook until desired tenderness.
Please comment below when making this recipe, we would love to know what you think.