May is a great month for Spring cleaning. Whether it’s cleaning your house, your workspace or even your mind, therapeutic grade essential oils can provide natural protection against all types of threats from environmental to spiritual while being used as a natural (non-toxic) cleaner. These two essential oils are powerhouses when it comes to cleaning and keeping us healthy!
doTERRA On Guard Essential Oil Blend:
A proprietary essential oil blend of Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils:
• Can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.
• When diffused, doTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
• It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home and office as a non-toxic cleaner.
• Can aid individuals in warding off energetic parasites, domineering personalities, and other negative influences.
Wild Orange Essential Oil:
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits.
• High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function.
• It can be taken daily to cleanse the body* or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner.
• Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air.
• It inspires abundance, fosters creativity, and supports a positive mood.
Check out our dōTERRA special this month to get over $76 in FREE products! Any order over 200 pv qualifies you to receive the following items free: 15 ml bottle of On Guard essential oil, On Guard toothpaste, On Guard Hand Sanitizing Mist, & 15 ml bottle of Wild Orange essential oil.